Getting the website ready for 1.0

12

Getting the website ready for 1.0

Adrian Lienhard
Hi all,

I've updated the website content, in particular the following pages, which are linked from the welcome workspace:

http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/getting-started
http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books

If you have any suggestions to improve the website (e.g., for the FAQ), please let me know!

Cheers,
Adrian

BTW, I also updated the download links to the new Pharo RC3 image

Re: Getting the website ready for 1.0

laurent laffont
Hi,

"Get the Pharo By Example book" : on this page there's a lot more than Pharo By Example.

"Watch the Pharo Screencasts" points to http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books

I think I'd rather delete the Getting Started page and put its content at the top of the homepage, above Mission section.

Cheers,

Laurent Laffont

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I've updated the website content, in particular the following pages, which are linked from the welcome workspace:

http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/getting-started
http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books

If you have any suggestions to improve the website (e.g., for the FAQ), please let me know!

Cheers,
Adrian

BTW, I also updated the download links to the new Pharo RC3 image

Re: Getting the website ready for 1.0

Adrian Lienhard
Thanks for the suggestions. I deleted the /getting-started page and added the content in the side column of the home page. I added direct links to the book and the screencast.

Mariano, this means we need to update the links in the workspace. Please also remove the sentence "We really need your help to fix all these issues and to get all tests green!" because this is the case now :)

Cheers,
Adrian

On Mar 21, 2010, at 14:01 , laurent laffont wrote:

> Hi,
>
> "Get the Pharo By Example book" : on this page there's a lot more than Pharo
> By Example.
>
> "Watch the Pharo Screencasts" points to
> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books
>
> I think I'd rather delete the Getting Started page and put its content at
> the top of the homepage, above Mission section.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Laurent Laffont
>

> On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've updated the website content, in particular the following pages, which
>> are linked from the welcome workspace:
>>
>> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/getting-started
>> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books
>>
>> If you have any suggestions to improve the website (e.g., for the FAQ),
>> please let me know!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Adrian
>>
>> BTW, I also updated the download links to the new Pharo RC3 image

Re: Getting the website ready for 1.0

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions. I deleted the /getting-started page and added the content in the side column of the home page. I added direct links to the book and the screencast.

Mariano, this means we need to update the links in the workspace. Please also remove the sentence "We really need your help to fix all these issues and to get all tests green!" because this is the case now :)

So...what I do ? I take the same image, uncompress it, change workspace, compress, upload it again ?

Regarding the links, the only thing I have to do is to remove "Getting started" ?  or add something else ?

Cheers,
Adrian

On Mar 21, 2010, at 14:01 , laurent laffont wrote:

> Hi,
>
> "Get the Pharo By Example book" : on this page there's a lot more than Pharo
> By Example.
>
> "Watch the Pharo Screencasts" points to
> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books
>
> I think I'd rather delete the Getting Started page and put its content at
> the top of the homepage, above Mission section.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Laurent Laffont
>

> On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've updated the website content, in particular the following pages, which
>> are linked from the welcome workspace:
>>
>> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/getting-started
>> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books
>>
>> If you have any suggestions to improve the website (e.g., for the FAQ),
>> please let me know!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Adrian
>>
>> BTW, I also updated the download links to the new Pharo RC3 image

Re: Getting the website ready for 1.0

Miguel Cobá
El dom, 21-03-2010 a las 12:48 +0100, Adrian Lienhard escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> I've updated the website content, in particular the following pages, which are linked from the welcome workspace:
>
> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/getting-started
> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books
>
> If you have any suggestions to improve the website (e.g., for the FAQ), please let me know!
>
> Cheers,
> Adrian
>
> BTW, I also updated the download links to the new Pharo RC3 image

Shouldn't the RC process said that no download links should be updated
until the beta testers give the blessing that no new problems are found
in a new released RC? Or it was already announced the wide availability
of RC3 (not that it has any big problem so far, as I try it)

Cheers

Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx

Re: Getting the website ready for 1.0

Miguel Cobá
El dom, 21-03-2010 a las 12:48 +0100, Adrian Lienhard escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> I've updated the website content, in particular the following pages, which are linked from the welcome workspace:
>
> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/getting-started
> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books
>
> If you have any suggestions to improve the website (e.g., for the FAQ), please let me know!
>
> Cheers,
> Adrian
>
> BTW, I also updated the download links to the new Pharo RC3 image

In tht pharo-project.org page, in the section Current Status: RC3, the
text says: "a second release candidate", shouldn't be "a third release
candidate"?

Cheers

Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx

El dom, 21-03-2010 a las 17:17 +0100, Mariano Martinez Peck escribió:

> On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>         Thanks for the suggestions. I deleted the /getting-started
>         page and added the content in the side column of the home
>         page. I added direct links to the book and the screencast.
>
>         Mariano, this means we need to update the links in the
>         workspace. Please also remove the sentence "We really need
>         your help to fix all these issues and to get all tests green!"
>         because this is the case now :)
>

> So...what I do ? I take the same image, uncompress it, change
> workspace, compress, upload it again ?
>
> Regarding the links, the only thing I have to do is to remove "Getting
> started" ?  or add something else ?

I think that you take all those improvements and generate a last RC4 zip
and that will be the last version. That was the point of the RC, to
polish the final release.

BTW, the changelog.txt says in the first line:

Here is a list of packages included in this PharoCore1.0rc2 (#1 => Here
is a list of packages included in this PharoCore1.0rc3 (#1

the first rc2 should be rc3.

Cheers

>         Cheers,
>         Adrian
>

>         On Mar 21, 2010, at 14:01 , laurent laffont wrote:
>
>         > Hi,
>         >
>         > "Get the Pharo By Example book" : on this page there's a lot
>         more than Pharo
>         > By Example.
>         >
>         > "Watch the Pharo Screencasts" points to
>         > http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books
>         >
>         > I think I'd rather delete the Getting Started page and put
>         its content at
>         > the top of the homepage, above Mission section.
>         >
>         > Cheers,
>         >
>         > Laurent Laffont
>         >
>         >
>         > On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Adrian Lienhard
>         <[hidden email]> wrote:
>         >
>         >> Hi all,
>         >>
>         >> I've updated the website content, in particular the
>         following pages, which
>         >> are linked from the welcome workspace:
>         >>
>         >> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/getting-started
>         >> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books
>         >>
>         >> If you have any suggestions to improve the website (e.g.,
>         for the FAQ),
>         >> please let me know!
>         >>
>         >> Cheers,
>         >> Adrian
>         >>
>         >> BTW, I also updated the download links to the new Pharo RC3
>         image
>         >>
>         >> ___________________
>         >> http://www.adrian-lienhard.ch/
>         >>
>         >>
>         >> _______________________________________________
>         >> Pharo-project mailing list
>         >> [hidden email]
>         >>
>         http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>         >>
>         > _______________________________________________
>         > Pharo-project mailing list
>         > [hidden email]
>         >
>         http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project

Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx

Re: Getting the website ready for 1.0

Adrian Lienhard
Mariano, I would wait with the workspace changes a bit and then we produce RC4 that should be identical to the final version. We also need to find a solution for the changes log.

Cheers,
Adrian

On Mar 21, 2010, at 17:51 , Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez wrote:

> El dom, 21-03-2010 a las 12:48 +0100, Adrian Lienhard escribió:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've updated the website content, in particular the following pages, which are linked from the welcome workspace:
>>
>> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/getting-started
>> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books
>>
>> If you have any suggestions to improve the website (e.g., for the FAQ), please let me know!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Adrian
>>
>> BTW, I also updated the download links to the new Pharo RC3 image
>
> Shouldn't the RC process said that no download links should be updated
> until the beta testers give the blessing that no new problems are found
> in a new released RC? Or it was already announced the wide availability
> of RC3 (not that it has any big problem so far, as I try it)

Yes, you are right. I forgot that. Since there are no large changes and all seems to work fine, it should be ok this time.

Adrian

On Mar 21, 2010, at 17:53 , Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez wrote:

> El dom, 21-03-2010 a las 12:48 +0100, Adrian Lienhard escribió:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've updated the website content, in particular the following pages, which are linked from the welcome workspace:
>>
>> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/getting-started
>> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books
>>
>> If you have any suggestions to improve the website (e.g., for the FAQ), please let me know!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Adrian
>>
>> BTW, I also updated the download links to the new Pharo RC3 image
>

> In tht pharo-project.org page, in the section Current Status: RC3, the
> text says: "a second release candidate", shouldn't be "a third release
> candidate"?

Thanks for noting, I fixed it.

Adrian

On Mar 21, 2010, at 5:01 PM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestions. I deleted the /getting-started page and added the content in the side column of the home page. I added direct links to the book and the screencast.

This is better like that.

Stef

> Mariano, this means we need to update the links in the workspace. Please also remove the sentence "We really need your help to fix all these issues and to get all tests green!" because this is the case now :)
>
> Cheers,
> Adrian
>
> On Mar 21, 2010, at 14:01 , laurent laffont wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> "Get the Pharo By Example book" : on this page there's a lot more than Pharo
>> By Example.
>>
>> "Watch the Pharo Screencasts" points to
>> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books
>>
>> I think I'd rather delete the Getting Started page and put its content at
>> the top of the homepage, above Mission section.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Laurent Laffont
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I've updated the website content, in particular the following pages, which
>>> are linked from the welcome workspace:
>>>
>>> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/getting-started
>>> http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books
>>>
>>> If you have any suggestions to improve the website (e.g., for the FAQ),
>>> please let me know!
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Adrian
>>>
>>> BTW, I also updated the download links to the new Pharo RC3 image

Re: Getting the website ready for 1.0

Mariano Martinez Peck

BTW, the changelog.txt says in the first line:

Here is a list of packages included in this PharoCore1.0rc2 (#1 => Here
is a list of packages included in this PharoCore1.0rc3 (#1

the first rc2 should be rc3.

Hi Miguel. Thanks for reporting. I need a diff guru ;)  you are the one!

The problem is that I am building the changelog with this:

function buildChangeLog() {
    echo 'Please copy/past previous packages.txt and press CTRL+d'
    cat > old-packages.txt

    # Adds a new line at the end
    echo >> old-packages.txt

    diff --side-by-side --expand-tabs --suppress-common-lines \
    --ignore-blank-lines --ignore-matching-lines='Pharo' --text \
    old-packages.txt packages.txt \
    | sed -e 's/ *| */ => /' > changelog.txt

    rm -f old-packages.txt

}

In this case, what I paste is the previous packages.txt which in this case they are something like this:

Here is a list of packages included in this PharoCore1.0rc2 (#10508):
 AST-Core-lr.49
 AST-Tests-lr.5
 AutomaticMethodCategorizer-DF.25
 AutomaticMethodCategorizerOB-DF.1
 BogusInfo-lr.18
 ConfigurationOfAutomaticMethodCategorizer-MarianoMartinezPeck.4
 ConfigurationOfGofer-DaleHenrichs.
---------continues-------

And then, packages.txt (the newone) is something like this:

Here is a list of packages included in this Pharo-1.0-10515-rc3 (#10515):
 AST-Core-lr.66
 AST-Tests-Core-lr.8
 AutomaticMethodCategorizer-DF.25
 AutomaticMethodCategorizerOB-DF.1
 BogusInfo-lr.18
 ConfigurationOfAutomaticMethodCategorizer-MarianoMartinezPeck.4
 ConfigurationOfGofer-DaleHenrichs.9
--------continues-------

So...the result of the diff is something like this:

Here is a list of packages included in this PharoCore1.0rc2 (#1 => Here is a list of packages included in this Pharo-1.0-10515-rc3
 AST-Core-lr.49 => AST-Core-lr.66
 AST-Tests-lr.5 => AST-Tests-Core-lr.8
----continues-----

First, I don't know why
"Here is a list of packages included in this PharoCore1.0rc2 (#1 "   is cut, because actually the line is

"Here is a list of packages included in this PharoCore1.0rc2 (#10508):"

Second maybe I want to exclude the first line and. I mean, I want this:

Here are the changes in this Pharo-1.0-10515-rc3
 AST-Core-lr.49 => AST-Core-lr.66
 AST-Tests-lr.5 => AST-Tests-Core-lr.8
----continues-----

Do you know how can I do both things?

Thanks

Mariano

Cheers
> [...]
>         >>
>         > _______________________________________________
>         > Pharo-project mailing list
>         > [hidden email]
>         >
>         http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project

Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx

Re: Getting the website ready for 1.0

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I've updated the website content, in particular the following pages, which are linked from the welcome workspace:

http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/getting-started
http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books

If you have any suggestions to improve the website (e.g., for the FAQ), please let me know!

At some moment you will have also to include all the task done in 1.0 that is here:

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/ActionsInPharoOne

El dom, 21-03-2010 a las 23:47 +0100, Mariano Martinez Peck escribió:

>         BTW, the changelog.txt says in the first line:
>
>         Here is a list of packages included in this PharoCore1.0rc2
>         (#1 => Here
>         is a list of packages included in this PharoCore1.0rc3 (#1
>
>         the first rc2 should be rc3.
>

> Hi Miguel. Thanks for reporting. I need a diff guru ;)  you are the
> one!
>
> The problem is that I am building the changelog with this:
>
> function buildChangeLog() {
>     echo 'Please copy/past previous packages.txt and press CTRL+d'
>     cat > old-packages.txt
>
>     # Adds a new line at the end
>     echo >> old-packages.txt
>
>     diff --side-by-side --expand-tabs --suppress-common-lines \
>     --ignore-blank-lines --ignore-matching-lines='Pharo' --text \
>     old-packages.txt packages.txt \
>     | sed -e 's/ *| */ => /' > changelog.txt
>
>     rm -f old-packages.txt
>
> }
>

> In this case, what I paste is the previous packages.txt which in this
> case they are something like this:
>
> Here is a list of packages included in this PharoCore1.0rc2 (#10508):
>  AST-Core-lr.49
>  AST-Tests-lr.5
>  AutomaticMethodCategorizer-DF.25
>  AutomaticMethodCategorizerOB-DF.1
>  BogusInfo-lr.18
>  ConfigurationOfAutomaticMethodCategorizer-MarianoMartinezPeck.4
>  ConfigurationOfGofer-DaleHenrichs.
> ---------continues-------
>

> And then, packages.txt (the newone) is something like this:
>

> Here is a list of packages included in this Pharo-1.0-10515-rc3
> (#10515):
>  AST-Core-lr.66
>  AST-Tests-Core-lr.8
>  AutomaticMethodCategorizer-DF.25
>  AutomaticMethodCategorizerOB-DF.1
>  BogusInfo-lr.18
>  ConfigurationOfAutomaticMethodCategorizer-MarianoMartinezPeck.4
>  ConfigurationOfGofer-DaleHenrichs.9
> --------continues-------
>

> So...the result of the diff is something like this:
>

> Here is a list of packages included in this PharoCore1.0rc2 (#1 =>
> Here is a list of packages included in this Pharo-1.0-10515-rc3
>  AST-Core-lr.49 => AST-Core-lr.66
>  AST-Tests-lr.5 => AST-Tests-Core-lr.8
> ----continues-----
>
> First, I don't know why
> "Here is a list of packages included in this PharoCore1.0rc2 (#1 "
> is cut, because actually the line is
>
> "Here is a list of packages included in this PharoCore1.0rc2
> (#10508):"
>
> Second maybe I want to exclude the first line and. I mean, I want
> this:
>
> Here are the changes in this Pharo-1.0-10515-rc3
>  AST-Core-lr.49 => AST-Core-lr.66
>  AST-Tests-lr.5 => AST-Tests-Core-lr.8
> ----continues-----
>

> Do you know how can I do both things?

We can work out this script if necessary but, I think, it is really
necessary? What about new packages or packages deleted respect to the
old release?

Also, the it isn't reliable, check the lines:

 ProfStef-LaurentLaffont.14 => ProfStef-Core-LaurentLaffont.2
 Refactoring-Core-lr.101 => ProfStef-Tests-LaurentLaffont.2
 Refactoring-Spelling-lr.18 => Refactoring-Core-lr.115
 Refactoring-Tests-lr.31 => Refactoring-Spelling-lr.19

I think that this part should be abandoned and at least for now, no
changelog released (:) is the first version there isn't anything to
compare with in fact).
For the 1.1 release, we'll add the changelog, respect to 1.0.

So I vote for the easy solution, nuke this part.
Or put a new file with the text of the workspace, because for many
people, after closing the initial workspace they won't know how to open
it again. So instead of a changelog, create a new README file and put
that.

Cheers :)

Re: Getting the website ready for 1.0

laurent laffont

last saturday I have organized a Pharo workshop in Annecy. 6 people out of 9 discovered Pharo & Smalltalk.
A first point to understand for newcommers is that you need:
- the VM for your platform
- the Pharo image
- open the image with the VM.

So maybe you should put as big sized text at the top of Download page a "Quick start" section like this:

Step 1: Dowload Pharo image and unzip it.
Step 2: Download the VM for your platform <a href....>Mac OSX</a> <Windows><Linux>
Step 3: Run the squeak/pharo binary (pharo.exe on windows, squeak.sh on Linux, ...). A file brower is opened,  select the .image.
Step 4: Have fun

Cheers,

Laurent Laffont

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I've updated the website content, in particular the following pages, which are linked from the welcome workspace:

http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/getting-started
http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books

If you have any suggestions to improve the website (e.g., for the FAQ), please let me know!

Cheers,
Adrian

BTW, I also updated the download links to the new Pharo RC3 image

Re: Getting the website ready for 1.0

SergeStinckwich
2010/3/22 laurent laffont <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
> last saturday I have organized a Pharo workshop in Annecy. 6 people out of 9
> discovered Pharo & Smalltalk.
> A first point to understand for newcommers is that you need:
> - the VM for your platform
> - the Pharo image
> - open the image with the VM.
> So maybe you should put as big sized text at the top of Download page a
> "Quick start" section like this:
> Step 1: Dowload Pharo image and unzip it.
> Step 2: Download the VM for your platform <a href....>Mac OSX</a>
> <Windows><Linux>
> Step 3: Run the squeak/pharo binary (pharo.exe on windows, squeak.sh on
> Linux, ...). A file brower is opened,  select the .image.
> Step 4: Have fun

If there is one-click images for Pharo, it might be easier for newbies.

--
Serge Stinckwich
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 8:51 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
2010/3/22 laurent laffont <[hidden email]>:
> Hi,
> last saturday I have organized a Pharo workshop in Annecy. 6 people out of 9
> discovered Pharo & Smalltalk.
> A first point to understand for newcommers is that you need:
> - the VM for your platform
> - the Pharo image
> - open the image with the VM.
> So maybe you should put as big sized text at the top of Download page a
> "Quick start" section like this:
> Step 1: Dowload Pharo image and unzip it.
> Step 2: Download the VM for your platform <a href....>Mac OSX</a>
> <Windows><Linux>
> Step 3: Run the squeak/pharo binary (pharo.exe on windows, squeak.sh on
> Linux, ...). A file brower is opened,  select the .image.
> Step 4: Have fun

If there is one-click images for Pharo, it might be easier for newbies.

There is, but experimental:

look in https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=1299
"One-Click Experiments"

Adrian offered him self also to do a new one for 1.0

In addition, for windows people, you have Torsten installer that you can find here:

http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download

"Ready Made Setup"

Cheers

Mariano

--
Serge Stinckwich
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Getting the website ready for 1.0

laurent laffont
OK, so the One Click image is really important. Nevertheless, I think there should be a mean to quickly understand the distinction between VM and image, that you can have several images.  (The concept of image is new for a lot of people :), and it was for me 1 year and a half ago.  It takes some time to understand how to work with. Then I thought it was a revolution :D ).

Laurent Laffont

2010/3/22 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 8:51 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
2010/3/22 laurent laffont <[hidden email]>:
> Hi,
> last saturday I have organized a Pharo workshop in Annecy. 6 people out of 9
> discovered Pharo & Smalltalk.
> A first point to understand for newcommers is that you need:
> - the VM for your platform
> - the Pharo image
> - open the image with the VM.
> So maybe you should put as big sized text at the top of Download page a
> "Quick start" section like this:
> Step 1: Dowload Pharo image and unzip it.
> Step 2: Download the VM for your platform <a href....>Mac OSX</a>
> <Windows><Linux>
> Step 3: Run the squeak/pharo binary (pharo.exe on windows, squeak.sh on
> Linux, ...). A file brower is opened,  select the .image.
> Step 4: Have fun

If there is one-click images for Pharo, it might be easier for newbies.

There is, but experimental:

look in https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=1299
"One-Click Experiments"

Adrian offered him self also to do a new one for 1.0

In addition, for windows people, you have Torsten installer that you can find here:

http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download

"Ready Made Setup"

Cheers

Mariano

--

Serge Stinckwich
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Getting the website ready for 1.0

SergeStinckwich
2010/3/22 laurent laffont <[hidden email]>:
> OK, so the One Click image is really important. Nevertheless, I think there
> should be a mean to quickly understand the distinction between VM and image,
> that you can have several images.  (The concept of image is new for a lot of
> people :), and it was for me 1 year and a half ago.  It takes some time to
> understand how to work with. Then I thought it was a revolution :D ).

Yes i think they are important for the 1.0 release. I could help to test them.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 9:32 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
2010/3/22 laurent laffont <[hidden email]>:
> OK, so the One Click image is really important. Nevertheless, I think there
> should be a mean to quickly understand the distinction between VM and image,
> that you can have several images.  (The concept of image is new for a lot of
> people :), and it was for me 1 year and a half ago.  It takes some time to
> understand how to work with. Then I thought it was a revolution :D ).

Yes i think they are important for the 1.0 release. I could help to test them.

Me too.

Laurent Laffont

12