GitRepository

Steffen Märcker
Hi,

if you have given GitRepository a try, may you please share your
impressions? Is there an official project page? Is it still maintained?

Kind regards,
Steffen

Re: GitRepository

Holger Kleinsorgen
It's an abandoned toy project. Instead have a look at Cypress
https://github.com/CampSmalltalk/STIG
but I don't know about its current state

Steffen Märcker wrote
if you have given GitRepository a try, may you please share your
impressions? Is there an official project page? Is it still maintained?

Re: GitRepository

Steffen Märcker
Thanks Holger. I'll look into that one!

Regards, Steffen