Glamour Debugger crash

SergeStinckwich
Dear all,

I use a MOOSE image for a pair-programming session this afternoon.

In the debugger, my partner click on the ... and select "Step to
debugger"/"Glamour Debugger" and crash the image ... When we try to
stop with the usual CTRL-shift-. and do it again, we crashed
definitively the image without any possibility of recovery ...

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)

Re: Glamour Debugger crash

Tudor Girba-2
We will have to deal with this after Moose 5.1.

Doru

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 10:55 PM, Andrei Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Glamour Debugger crash

SergeStinckwich
Thank you Andrei. This is not an important issue.
My colleague try it because he wants to explore the GT debugger ;-)
Do we have an issue for this in the issue tracker ?

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I know this particular issue exists. Depending on what code you execute in
> the debugger, selecting 'step to glamour debugger' can block the debugger.
> Did now know it can also kill your image. For the moment I do not see an
> easy fix.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andrei
>
> On May 28, 2015 8:47 PM, "Serge Stinckwich" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I use a MOOSE image for a pair-programming session this afternoon.
>>
>> In the debugger, my partner click on the ... and select "Step to
>> debugger"/"Glamour Debugger" and crash the image ... When we try to
>> stop with the usual CTRL-shift-. and do it again, we crashed
>> definitively the image without any possibility of recovery ...
>>
>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk