[Glamour] Embedding a tabulator inside a finder

[Glamour] Embedding a tabulator inside a finder

Damien Cassou
Hi,

I would like each finder's pane to be a simple browser instead of just
a presentation. The following does not work and I can't make it work.
When the #selection port is triggered, a new pane is correctly added
to the finder, but all of the finder's panes are updated with the same
content as the new one.

|navigator finder|

navigator := GLMTabulator new.
navigator row: #content.
navigator transmit to: #content; andShow: [:a | a list display:
#allSuperclasses].
navigator transmit from: #content; toOutsidePort: #selection.

finder := GLMFinder new.
finder show: [:a | a custom: navigator].

finder openOn: String

Could you please tell me what I did wrong or if it's a bug?

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: [Glamour] Embedding a tabulator inside a finder

Tudor Girba-2
Oops, this looks like a serious bug. I do not know what it is, but somehow it looks like the browsers do not know how to copy themselves properly anymore.

Please document this with a critical bug report.

Doru

On 27 Jun 2011, at 10:00, Damien Cassou wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like each finder's pane to be a simple browser instead of just
> a presentation. The following does not work and I can't make it work.
> When the #selection port is triggered, a new pane is correctly added
> to the finder, but all of the finder's panes are updated with the same
> content as the new one.
>
> |navigator finder|
>
> navigator := GLMTabulator new.
> navigator row: #content.
> navigator transmit to: #content; andShow: [:a | a list display:
> #allSuperclasses].
> navigator transmit from: #content; toOutsidePort: #selection.
>
> finder := GLMFinder new.
> finder show: [:a | a custom: navigator].
>
> finder openOn: String
>
> Could you please tell me what I did wrong or if it's a bug?
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st
>
> "Lambdas are relegated to relative obscurity until Java makes them
> popular by not having them." James Iry

www.tudorgirba.com

"Being happy is a matter of choice."