Glamour - GLMTablePresentation columns name

Glamour - GLMTablePresentation columns name

cdelaunay
Hello,

I'm building a browser with gamour and I use a GLMTablePresentation.
There is a thing I would like to do:
I would like to set a specific name to my GLMTablePresentation colums according the output value send from another presentation of the browser.
The first intuition I had was to specify the name of the column using a block:

   GLMTablePresentation new
             column: [:input | input anyOne class asString].

but we can't do that.
Is it possible to do it in another way?

Re: Glamour - GLMTablePresentation columns name

Tudor Girba
I fixed it in the latest Glamour. See GLMBasicExamples>>simpleTable

Doru

Sent from my iPhone