Glamour Magritte Example Broken

1 message Options

Glamour Magritte Example Broken

riverdusty
Hi all

I've just tried to use GLMAnnouncingCollection and found something odd.
When you use it and its passed into a block (such as TableColumn computation:) it passes in the whole collection, not each item.
Change the collection to OrderedCollection and it works as expected (except you lose the behaviour of GLMAnnouncingCollection).
So, to find out how this is used I go to the examples provided, specifically "Magritte presentation".
This has the following comment:

    "self new magritte openOn: GLMMagrittePersonExample sampleData"
    "GLMMagrittePersonExample sampleReset"
    "note, sampleData is aGLMAnnouncingCollection"

This does not work as expected (or indeed how it used to).
I've looked at this before and done work with Magritte using this example with Diego Lont and Stephan Eggermont.
Its definitely become broken since the last time I looked at it.
Can we confirm?

Thanks
--
Gareth Cox