Glamour-Merilin-Mondrian

Júlio Martins
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Glamour-Merilin-Mondrian

Tudor Girba-2
In your action block the first argument is the presentation or browser
(depending on where you installed the action).

On this you can simply call update.

Take a look here:
http://www.themoosebook.org/book/internals/glamour/update

or here:
GLMBasicExamples>>updateableIndividualPresentations

Cheers,
Doru

2011/12/14 Júlio Martins <[hidden email]>:

> Hi!
>
> I am having troubles to update a mondrian view in one pane from a wizard.
>
>  I have a mondrian view in a GLMBrowserTemplate and this panel have a menu
> that contain a call of my wizard (a WinzarControl). On this WizardControl I
> pass a value and with it I need update my mondrian view.
> I was thinking if is possible to get the instance of my GLMBrowserTemplate
> that contains the mondrian view and do what I need into WizardControl panel.
> Does is it possible? How?

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Glamour-Merilin-Mondrian

Júlio Martins
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Glamour-Merilin-Mondrian

abergel

> A mondrian browser call a window that contain radio buttons, text field. A value that I need will be on text field, so when I performed an action in a button finish, I can update the view in back window. ( ok?)
> How a good manner to do it?

Hi!
I still do not understand the example. How a Mondrian browser can call a window?
Maybe a screenshot will help us help you

Alexandre

Re: Glamour-Merilin-Mondrian

cdelaunay
I think that what you are looking for is the place where to retrieve the values returned by your wizard and update your visualization according it.
What you could do is: when you create your merlin wizard, send the message 'atEndDo:', where your specify a block with the action to perform at the end of the wizard:

  WizardControl new
         ...;
         ...;
         atEndDo: [:wizardInformations | updateVisualizationWith: (wizardInformations at: #key)].

2011/12/14 Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]>

> A mondrian browser call a window that contain radio buttons, text field. A value that I need will be on text field, so when I performed an action in a button finish, I can update the view in back window. ( ok?)
> How a good manner to do it?

Hi!
I still do not understand the example. How a Mondrian browser can call a window?
Maybe a screenshot will help us help you

Alexandre

Cyrille Delaunay