[Glamour Moose Moose Panel] Splitter between Navigation panes

[Glamour Moose Moose Panel] Splitter between Navigation panes

Stéphane Ducasse
Doru

could we get splitter so that we can change the size of a pane in the navigation?

Re: [Glamour Moose Moose Panel] Splitter between Navigation panes

Tudor Girba
Hi Stef,

Which navigation pane are you talking about? Are you talking about the
panes inside the Finder?

If yes, then I do not know how to do it, but I would love to have
someone working on that :).

If no, then I do not understand :).

Cheers,
Doru

On 3 May 2010, at 17:17, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Doru
>
> could we get splitter so that we can change the size of a pane in
> the navigation?
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."

On May 3, 2010, at 7:49 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi Stef,
>
> Which navigation pane are you talking about? Are you talking about the panes inside the Finder?

Yes

> If yes, then I do not know how to do it, but I would love to have someone working on that :).
>
> If no, then I do not understand :).
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 3 May 2010, at 17:17, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Doru
>>
>> could we get splitter so that we can change the size of a pane in the navigation?
>>
>> Stef

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."

Re: [Glamour Moose Moose Panel] Splitter between Navigation panes

Tudor Girba
Ok, in that case:
http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/detail?id=114

Just look at the date :). I would need Morphic help to fix this.

Doru

On 3 May 2010, at 20:31, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> On May 3, 2010, at 7:49 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi Stef,
>>
>> Which navigation pane are you talking about? Are you talking about
>> the panes inside the Finder?
>
> Yes
>

>> If yes, then I do not know how to do it, but I would love to have
>> someone working on that :).
>>
>> If no, then I do not understand :).
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 3 May 2010, at 17:17, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>>
>>> Doru
>>>
>>> could we get splitter so that we can change the size of a pane in
>>> the navigation?
>>>
>>> Stef
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."

www.tudorgirba.com

"If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair,
you will end up with a messy haircut."

Re: [Glamour Moose Moose Panel] Splitter between Navigation panes

Stéphane Ducasse
Cyrille shows me splitter between panes in the GLMExamples open
So this is not the same?
Stef

On May 3, 2010, at 8:41 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Ok, in that case:
> http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/detail?id=114
>
> Just look at the date :). I would need Morphic help to fix this.
>
> Doru
>
> On 3 May 2010, at 20:31, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>

>> On May 3, 2010, at 7:49 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Stef,
>>>
>>> Which navigation pane are you talking about? Are you talking about the panes inside the Finder?
>>
>> Yes
>>

>>> If yes, then I do not know how to do it, but I would love to have someone working on that :).
>>>
>>> If no, then I do not understand :).
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair,
> you will end up with a messy haircut."

Re: [Glamour Moose Moose Panel] Splitter between Navigation panes

Tudor Girba
Obviously not :).

The problem is how to create these panes next to each other with fix
dimensions that can be changed via splitters, while having the
scrollbar at the bottom.

The current implementation was done by David, and it is basically
copied from OmniBrowser.

I am pretty sure that someone with Morphic experience would know how
to do this, but I do not :(

Cheers,
Doru

On 3 May 2010, at 20:47, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Cyrille shows me splitter between panes in the GLMExamples open
> So this is not the same?
> Stef
>

> On May 3, 2010, at 8:41 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Ok, in that case:
>> http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/detail?id=114
>>
>> Just look at the date :). I would need Morphic help to fix this.
>>
>> Doru

>>> Yes

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair,
>> you will end up with a messy haircut."

www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving should be concentrated on describing
the problem in a way that is relevant for the solution."

Re: [Glamour Moose Moose Panel] Splitter between Navigation panes

Stéphane Ducasse
may be build a really small example and send it to pharo?