Glamour and Magritte

Sebastian Heidbrink-2
Is Magritte and Glamour support already supposed to work in the current
5.1 image?

My UI is empty. There is only a save and cancel button displayed.
I also figured out that the example in the Moosebook seems to be
outdated. Description was replaced by magritteDecription, wasn't it?

Sebastian

Re: Glamour and Magritte

Sebastian Heidbrink-2
Nevermind!

Magritte3 also askes for description implementation on the instance
side.... forgot about that...

Sorry.

Sebastian