Glamour doesn't load in Pharo 1.1.1

Lukas Renggli
I have problems building a Glamour image from the Metacello
Configuration. Looks like something is wrong with Mondrian: "Name not
found: Mondrian"

    http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Glamour/181/console

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Glamour doesn't load in Pharo 1.1.1

Tudor Girba
Thanks. I also noticed that the moose build was hanging. It seems that the problem was somehow related to the recent changes of Alex. For some reason, Glamour the new version 2.1 which has a problem in its definition (in 2.1-baseline the Tests group includes the Mondrian package which does not exist anymore), influenced the loading of Glamour default.

Really strange, I will investigate later more, but in the meantime I made it work by commenting the problematic versions.

Cheers,
Doru

On 27 Oct 2010, at 21:59, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> I have problems building a Glamour image from the Metacello
> Configuration. Looks like something is wrong with Mondrian: "Name not
> found: Mondrian"
>
>    http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Glamour/181/console
>
> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> www.lukas-renggli.ch

www.tudorgirba.com

"Some battles are better lost than fought."