Glamour freezed version in metacello configuration

Glamour freezed version in metacello configuration

Guillermo Polito
Hi!

I was pretty tired of not being able to load Glamour in different images, so I've created a new stable #version for pharo 1.3 and, by now, saved that configuration in the dbxtalk repo squeaksource.com/dbxtalk.

Maybe someone want to integrate it in the glamour repo :).

Cheers,
Guille

Re: Glamour freezed version in metacello configuration

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Thanks.

Two things:
- please commit it to the Glamour repo
- how did you do it?

Doru

On 28 Sep 2011, at 20:06, Guillermo Polito wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I was pretty tired of not being able to load Glamour in different images, so I've created a new stable #version for pharo 1.3 and, by now, saved that configuration in the dbxtalk repo squeaksource.com/dbxtalk.
>
> Maybe someone want to integrate it in the glamour repo :).
>
> Cheers,
> Guille

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks.

Two things:
- please commit it to the Glamour repo

Ok!  I didn't want to do it without notifying someone here before :).

- how did you do it?

I loaded the default version, and then... by hand :$

Doru

Guille

On 28 Sep 2011, at 20:06, Guillermo Polito wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I was pretty tired of not being able to load Glamour in different images, so I've created a new stable #version for pharo 1.3 and, by now, saved that configuration in the dbxtalk repo squeaksource.com/dbxtalk.
>
> Maybe someone want to integrate it in the glamour repo :).
>
> Cheers,
> Guille

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: Glamour freezed version in metacello configuration

Guillermo Polito
Ok, I've commited a new version of the configuration, and doing this in a pharo 1.3 image works:

(ConfigurationOfGlamour project version: #stable) load

:)

Cheers!
Guille