Glamour improvement ideas

jannik laval
Hi Doru,

I had two small ideas for Glamour:
- in a menu, it could be useful to have a method "addLine", like in MenuMorph, which integrate a line to separate two prt of a menu.
- is it possible to have a table-tree ? I think about a tree layout, with a table representation.

Another thing:
I like to pay with Glamour, thank you for your work :).

Cheers
---
Jannik Laval
---

Re: Glamour improvement ideas

Tudor Girba
Hi Jannik,

On 15 Feb 2010, at 11:03, Laval Jannik wrote:

> Hi Doru,
>
> I had two small ideas for Glamour:
> - in a menu, it could be useful to have a method "addLine", like in
> MenuMorph, which integrate a line to separate two prt of a menu.

I was thinking of something like that as well, I was just not sure how
I would like to do it. Actually, I do not like how actions are defined
at the moment, because there is no way to distinguish between an item
action and an overall presentation action.

> - is it possible to have a table-tree ? I think about a tree layout,
> with a table representation.

Indeed, this is on the to do list especially that MorphTreeMorph
supports this kind of rendering.

> Another thing:
> I like to pay with Glamour, thank you for your work :).

I think you meant play :). You are welcome. It would be great if you
could provide some screenshots/movie to upload on the moose page.

Cheers,
Doru

> Cheers
> ---
> Jannik Laval
> ---

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: Glamour improvement ideas

jannik laval
Hi,

Another thing:
I like to pay with Glamour, thank you for your work :).

I think you meant play :). You are welcome.

:))) this is it.

It would be great if you could provide some screenshots/movie to upload on the moose page.

Oki, I will do this.
But for now, the thing should be used in a paper.
So I will send it after.

Cheers
Jannik

Cheers,