Glamour - missing package

Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez
Hi Doru,

I just tried to load Moose (default version) in a PharoCore 1.2.2a image and I got an error when loading Glamour.
The package Glamour-EyeSee-Presentations is not found in the repository.

Veronica

Re: Glamour - missing package

Tudor Girba
Thanks for pointing it out. I missed to commit the packages that did not become dirty :). I committed them now and I started another build.

Cheers,
Doru

On 12 Apr 2011, at 15:42, Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez wrote:

> Hi Doru,
>
> I just tried to load Moose (default version) in a PharoCore 1.2.2a image and I got an error when loading Glamour.
> The package Glamour-EyeSee-Presentations is not found in the repository.
>
> Veronica

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing should have the right to be different."