Glamour: number of items in a list displayed in title

Glamour: number of items in a list displayed in title

Laval Jannik-2
Hi Doru,

I would like to display the size of a list (GMListPresentation) in its title.
I have one constraint: it should be updated with the update of the list.

Is it possible ? If not, I will do something else :).

Cheers,
---
Jannik Laval

Re: Glamour: number of items in a list displayed in title

Tudor Girba
Hi Jannik,

Indeed, this does not work at the moment :).

Nice use case. Please open a ticket.

Cheers,
Doru

On 15 Jul 2010, at 10:59, Laval Jannik wrote:

> Hi Doru,
>
> I would like to display the size of a list (GMListPresentation) in
> its title.
> I have one constraint: it should be updated with the update of the
> list.
>
> Is it possible ? If not, I will do something else :).
>
> Cheers,
> ---
> Jannik Laval

www.tudorgirba.com

"Sometimes the best solution is not the best solution."