Glamour: panel update

Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez
Hi Doru,

When I use #sendTo:from:with: the panel update is not refreshing the selected item in a list.

My scenario:

A GLMStacker with two panes working as an inner browser.

- when I send a external value to this inner browser the value is assigned but the item does not appear as selected.
- when I select a value in one of its panes I send nil to the selected value in the other pane... The same: the value changes to nil but if it was a selected item it remains selected.

The panes allowDeselection.

Regards,
Veronica

Re: Glamour: panel update

Tudor Girba
Hi Veronica,

I am not sure I understand what the problem is.

Could you open a ticket and place a piece of sample code?

Cheers,
Doru

On 16 May 2011, at 15:15, Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez wrote:

> Hi Doru,
>
> When I use #sendTo:from:with: the panel update is not refreshing the selected item in a list.
>
> My scenario:
>
> A GLMStacker with two panes working as an inner browser.
>
> - when I send a external value to this inner browser the value is assigned but the item does not appear as selected.
> - when I select a value in one of its panes I send nil to the selected value in the other pane... The same: the value changes to nil but if it was a selected item it remains selected.
>
> The panes allowDeselection.
>
> Regards,
> Veronica

www.tudorgirba.com

"The coherence of a trip is given by the clearness of the goal."