Glamour question

ngarbezza
Hi!

I have a list presentation. When an item of that list is selected, a
text editor opens in another pane. I want to restrict (like when
you're editing a method) to select another item in the list if there
are changes in the editor. Is there some way to execute some code when
the user tries to select something?

Thanks in advance

Nahuel.

Re: Glamour question

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

This is a known issue to me. There exists a mechanism in place to validate/invalidate the value of a port. However, it probably requires some more work to properly support what you want.

It would be great if you would look into that.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com