Glamour question

wernerk
Hi,
im using a GLMGenericAction in a popup menu of a browser. i noticed that
i can completely hide it with
GLMGenericAction(GLMAction)>>condition:aBlock in that menu. now i wonder
whether i can grey-out it instead in that menu by setting isEnabled
somehow in a similar simple way?
werner

Re: Glamour question

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Unfortunately, this is not supported. Would you maybe want to look at how to add a behavior like this?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Being happy is a matter of choice."

Re: Glamour question

EstebanLM
I implemented that some time ago… I need to remember where… tomorrow I can patch something and upload it.
I remember I added some method "#enabledWhen: condition” to perform the task…

cheers,
Esteban

> On 16 Jun 2016, at 22:19, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Unfortunately, this is not supported. Would you maybe want to look at how to add a behavior like this?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

>> On Jun 16, 2016, at 5:01 PM, Werner Kassens <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> im using a GLMGenericAction in a popup menu of a browser. i noticed that i can completely hide it with GLMGenericAction(GLMAction)>>condition:aBlock in that menu. now i wonder whether i can grey-out it instead in that menu by setting isEnabled somehow in a similar simple way?
>> werner
>>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "Being happy is a matter of choice."

Re: Glamour question

wernerk
Hi Esteban,
that would be nice
werner

On 06/16/2016 11:26 PM, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> I implemented that some time ago… I need to remember where… tomorrow I can patch something and upload it.
> I remember I added some method "#enabledWhen: condition” to perform the task…
>
> cheers,
> Esteban
>
>> On 16 Jun 2016, at 22:19, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Unfortunately, this is not supported. Would you maybe want to look at how to add a behavior like this?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>>> On Jun 16, 2016, at 5:01 PM, Werner Kassens <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> im using a GLMGenericAction in a popup menu of a browser. i noticed that i can completely hide it with GLMGenericAction(GLMAction)>>condition:aBlock in that menu. now i wonder whether i can grey-out it instead in that menu by setting isEnabled somehow in a similar simple way?
>>> werner
>>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>> www.feenk.com
>>
>> "Being happy is a matter of choice."

Re: Glamour question

EstebanLM
done, but it might have some problems (because I just stripped it from a side project)

Glamour-Core-EstebanLorenzano.323
Glamour-Morphic-Renderer-EstebanLorenzano.350
Glamour-Morphic-Widgets-EstebanLorenzano.197
Glamour-Examples-EstebanLorenzano.306

(in the example: “Menus” you can see an example)

btw… I did this also for toolbars… I will adapt it and commit too… but maybe later :)

cheers,
Esteban

> On 17 Jun 2016, at 10:35, Werner Kassens <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Esteban,
> that would be nice
> werner
>
> On 06/16/2016 11:26 PM, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>> I implemented that some time ago… I need to remember where… tomorrow I can patch something and upload it.
>> I remember I added some method "#enabledWhen: condition” to perform the task…
>>
>> cheers,
>> Esteban
>>
>>> On 16 Jun 2016, at 22:19, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Unfortunately, this is not supported. Would you maybe want to look at how to add a behavior like this?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>> www.feenk.com
>>>
>>> "Being happy is a matter of choice."

Re: Glamour question

wernerk
Thank you Esteban, so far it works for me; and yes, for toolbars it
would also make sense (using glamour for the first time, i am just in
the process of learning it, hence i dont know where else this might be
missing)
werner