Glamourous Inspector > Browse menu item

Ben Coman

Not sure if this is expected behaviour or not, so thought I would check
prior to logging an issue.
In the Glamourous Inspector [State] tab you can right-click on an
instance variable to get a [Browse] menu item, but doing that brings up
a browser on GLMTablePresentation rather than the expected class of the
instance variable.

cheers -ben

Re: Glamourous Inspector > Browse menu item

Tudor Girba-2
It's bug :)

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:

Not sure if this is expected behaviour or not, so thought I would check prior to logging an issue.
In the Glamourous Inspector [State] tab you can right-click on an instance variable to get a [Browse] menu item, but doing that brings up a browser on GLMTablePresentation rather than the expected class of the instance variable.

cheers -ben

"Every thing has its own flow"