[Glass] [Announcement] FastCGI Adaptor for OSX Server

[Glass] [Announcement] FastCGI Adaptor for OSX Server

GLASS mailing list
Hi All,

I’ve been using OSX Server for development and testing of GemStone/Smalltalk Seaside applications and found it really handy to use Apple’s Server application to configure web services.

For convenience, I setup a configuration so that new sites that needed to be redirected from apache to GSS could simply select the checkbox on the Edit Advanced Settings dialog…

A friend of mine is about to try our GSS on OSX so I put the files on GitHub.

I’m guessing this won’t have wide appeal, but for those in the same position as me, it’s a handy little thing :)

Cheers,

Jupiter