[Glass] Blog post about SIXX export/import without running out of memory and using UTF8

[Glass] Blog post about SIXX export/import without running out of memory and using UTF8

GLASS mailing list
Hi guys,

I wrote down how I finally managed to export and import large object graphs in GemStone using SIXX, without running out of memory, without running without SPC, and using UTF8.

Hope this helps others. Thanks Dale and Otto for the help and code sharing.

Bye,

Re: [Glass] Blog post about SIXX export/import without running out of memory and using UTF8

GLASS mailing list
Mariano,

Thanks alot for the post .... nicely done!

Dale