[Glass] FileSystem on gemstone?

Stephan Eggermont-3
Our old cross platform file handling was based on old style FileDirectory et.al.
We are now looking at upgrading that. Is anyone using FileSystem on Gemstone?
Is that ported already? Or should we use something else?
(Pharo 2 ->3 + Gemstone 3.1, Seaside 3.0.9 -> 3.1

Cheers,
  Stephan

Re: [Glass] FileSystem on gemstone?

Dale Henrichs-3
Haven't ported FileSystem to GemStone yet, so FileDirectory (ClientFileDirectory and ServerFileDirectory) is it..

Dale

| Our old cross platform file handling was based on old style
| FileDirectory et.al.
| We are now looking at upgrading that. Is anyone using FileSystem on
| Gemstone?
| Is that ported already? Or should we use something else?
| (Pharo 2 ->3 + Gemstone 3.1, Seaside 3.0.9 -> 3.1
|
| Cheers,
|   Stephan

Re: [Glass] FileSystem on gemstone?

Dale Henrichs-3
Stephan,

I am finding that I am currently (at least) out of the deepest, darkest part of the GemStone feature woods, so I may ve able to find the time to start work on a port of FileSytem to GemStone ... presumably the code base has finally stablized in Pharo?

Dale