[Glass] Fwd: [Pharo-users] Fwd: Debris' Quuve - Technologies used

[Glass] Fwd: [Pharo-users] Fwd: Debris' Quuve - Technologies used

GLASS mailing list
In case you did not see the mail on the pharo users list...

Dale

Re: [Glass] Fwd: [Pharo-users] Fwd: Debris' Quuve - Technologies used

GLASS mailing list
Dear GemStoners,

Thanks Dale for forwarding the email about Quuve Used Technologies. We were about to send it to GemStone mailing list too, but we wanted to check whether it was worth to adjust a bit the text for GemStone. After a quick re-read, we think it's OK. But if any of you have any special question about the GemStone part, please let us know and we will be happy to answer.

We wanted to take this opportunity to thanks the immense help we always get from GemStone employees like Dale, James, etc. In addition, thanks also to Otto, Johan, Paul and probably some more I am forgetting that they always have lots of stuff to share and help us.

Cheers,