[Glass] [GLASS] GemTools pharo 3 or 4

GLASS mailing list
Hi all,

I am new to this and I would like to know if there is a way to port GemTools on top of Pharo 3 or Pharo 4 ?

Thank you all,

Pierre Chanson

Re: [Glass] [GLASS] GemTools pharo 3 or 4

GLASS mailing list
Pierre,

There a number of problems with porting GemTools to Pharo 2/3/4. The main ones have to do with the fact that OmniBrowser underwent some significant rewrites in the Pharo 2.0 time frame and I've put my effort into tODE instead of GemTools.

tODE runs on Pharo 3.0 and has a number of advantages over GemTools.

Dale