[Glass] Glass username

GLASS mailing list
Ciao,

        i have a system where i run tODE environments.

        Everything seems to work.

        But i have doubt about the Glass username.

        I don't create it but it's necessary?

        Thanks,

                Dario

Re: [Glass] Glass username

GLASS mailing list
Where are you seeing the "Glass" username?

DataCurator is the default GemStone user when building things using
GsDevKitHome ... so creating separate GemStone users isn't typically
necessary ...

Dale