[Glass] Metacello 1.0.0-beta.32.16 released

1 message Options

[Glass] Metacello 1.0.0-beta.32.16 released

GLASS mailing list
I just released Metacello 1.0.0-beta.32.16 with some new features that Johan and I will leveraging as we update various configurations (and you can start using, too) once  upgrades to the latest version of Metacello have propagated a bit.

See the Metacello release announcement[1] for details. To upgrade to the latest version of Metacello, use the following expression:

  Gofer new
    package: 'GsUpgrader-Core';
    url: 'http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/gsUpgrader';
    load.
  (Smalltalk at: #GsUpgrader) upgradeMetacello.