[Glass] No WeakKeyDictionary-like?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi guys,

I know there is KeySoftValueDictionary, but I wonder if we have the equivalent for weak key dictionaries?
Neither the code or the programming guide seems to have it but just in case....

Thanks,

Re: [Glass] No WeakKeyDictionary-like?

Martin McClure-5
> Hi guys,
>
> I know there is KeySoftValueDictionary, but I wonder if we have the
> equivalent for weak key dictionaries?
> Neither the code or the programming guide seems to have it but just in
> case....

For transient objects, we have ephemerons, from which most kinds of weak
collections can be built. But there are currently no kinds of weak-ish
references for persistent objects.

Regards,

-Martin

Re: [Glass] No WeakKeyDictionary-like?

Dale Henrichs-3

I know there is KeySoftValueDictionary, but I wonder if we have the equivalent for weak key dictionaries?
Neither the code or the programming guide seems to have it but just in case....
For temporary objects, the KeySoftValueDictionary is as close as we get ... All persistent object references are strong ...

Dale