[Glass] OSPlatform>>isMacOSX and friends?

[Glass] OSPlatform>>isMacOSX and friends?

Johan Brichau-3
Hi,

Is there an equivalent in Gemstone to Pharo's OSPlatform>>isMacOSX and related OS testing methods?
I'm interested to get that information for the topaz session in which I'm running the code.

Johan

Re: [Glass] OSPlatform>>isMacOSX and friends?

Johan Brichau-3
Thanks Dale.

I needed this to (finally) wrap up the Parasol web testing framework [1] port to Gemstone.
Now that I'm this far, I'm hammering away on the latest Zinc port using our automated web tests, and it is behaving fine it appears ;-).

[1] http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Parasol.html

On 06 Aug 2014, at 19:31, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> `System gemVersionReport at: 'osName'` is what you are looking for...
>

> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 10:27 AM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there an equivalent in Gemstone to Pharo's OSPlatform>>isMacOSX and related OS testing methods?
> I'm interested to get that information for the topaz session in which I'm running the code.
>
> Johan

Re: [Glass] OSPlatform>>isMacOSX and friends?

Dale Henrichs-3
Excellent!

It will be nice to be able to have confidence in Zinc for production use (finally:)