[Glass] Precision (nanos/milis) in DateAndTime

[Glass] Precision (nanos/milis) in DateAndTime

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi guys,

In Pharo I have nano precision in DateAndTime. I need to export some DateAndTime instances from GemStone and I cannot seem to find nanos/miliseconds precision. Is this a known limit?

Thanks,

Re: [Glass] Precision (nanos/milis) in DateAndTime

Martin McClure-5
On 03/03/2014 06:16 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> In Pharo I have nano precision in DateAndTime. I need to export some
> DateAndTime instances from GemStone and I cannot seem to find
> nanos/miliseconds precision. Is this a known limit?

You can have as much or as little precision as you want. The number of
seconds need not be an integer, it can be any kind of number.

Regards,

-Martin