[Glass] SOAP & Hyper

JupiterJones
Hi All,

Is the SOAP package still current in GS?

I noticed a number of threads talking about not using Hyper for seaside, however it’s still referenced in the SOAP packages.

Is this safe to use?

There was also a thread (a couple of years old now) about a port of WSDL to GS. Was this done? Does anyone know where it is?

Cheers,

Jupiter

Re: [Glass] SOAP & Hyper

Dale Henrichs-3
Jupiter,

I haven't done very much recent testing with Hyper and SOAP ... there didn't seem to be a lot of demand.

I would guess that Hyper and SOAP would work on a recent 2.4 release without too much bugfixing. 3.1 would probably be a different matter.

Regarding WSDL, no work was done in that area.

Dale