[Glass] Seaside 3.1.1 on Gemstone

Johan Brichau-3
Hi all,

Gofer new
        url: 'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3';
        load.
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside3) project version: '3.1.1') load:#('Tests' 'Zinc' 'FastCGI' 'Swazoo').

You do not need GLASS1. The loading instructions on the github will be updated to reflect this.

cheers,
Johan

Re: [Glass] Seaside 3.1.1 on Gemstone

JupiterJones
Hi all,

Is this the appropriate way to load Seaside into GS3.2, or should I be following the instructions at:

https://github.com/glassdb/webEditionHome

On 26 May 2014, at 12:02 am, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Gofer new
> url: 'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main';
> package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3';
> load.
> ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside3) project version: '3.1.1') load:#('Tests' 'Zinc' 'FastCGI' 'Swazoo').
>
> You do not need GLASS1. The loading instructions on the github will be updated to reflect this.

Re: [Glass] Seaside 3.1.1 on Gemstone

Dale Henrichs-3
Jupiter,

Johan has been fixing up some of the various configurations out there and I think that the latest bit is that some changes to the zinc configuration need to be integrated in ... I've been holding off monkeying with the webEdition formula until some of the dust has settled ... until then I would follow Johan's formula ...

Dale