[Glass] Session affinity for GLASS using nginx (johan, did you updated nginx?)

1 message Options

[Glass] Session affinity for GLASS using nginx (johan, did you updated nginx?)

GLASS mailing list
Hi guys,

I was reading great article from Johan: http://johanbrichau.blogspot.com/2012/05/when-to-use-http-session-affinity-in.html  and I thought I would give it a try. However....in latest nginx it seems that module is deprecated and now we have http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_upstream_module.html#hash

I see you have a " hash_again 2; ".  Did you find a way to do that in new nginx?

Thanks in advance,