[Glass] Sixx problematic

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
25 messages Options
[Glass] Sixx problematic – Ciao, I have a devkit tODE stone create with createTodeStone devkit 3.1.0.6 into it i load: GsDeployer bulkMigrate: [ {#( 'XMLSuppor...
Dario, You have a stone that works and a stone that does not ... I would like to understand the differences in packages loaded between the two (...
Dale, > Dario, > > You have a stone that works and a stone that does not ... I would like to understand the differences in packages lo...
Likely suspects in from working stone package list (XMLSupport ???): SIXX (SIXX.310-PaulDeBruicker.182) XML-Observable (XML-Observable-Joha...
Okay after further review I merge XMLSupport 1.2.2.1 into ConfigurationOfXMLSupport-monty.70 and saved a new version of the configuration (Confi...
Dale, into a clean tODE stone i load: GsDeployer bulkMigrate: [ {#('XMLSupport' '1.2.2.1' 'http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Metacell...
Dario, I have forgotten to mention that now that you are using The Metacello scripting api for loading that the #currentVersion message should n...
Dale, > Dario, > > I have forgotten to mention that now that you are using The Metacello scripting api for loading that the #currentVer...
Dario, The important thing is that you are able to get SIXX working ... the real solution to this problem is to get SIXX ported to the latest X...
Ciao, i'm very sorry, but I have to backtrack because sixx does not wok into a new tODE 3.1.0.6 repository. I have two tODE 3.1.0.6 environ...
Ciao, into a clean tODE 3.1.0.6 environment i load directly : GsDeployer bulkMigrate: [ Metacello new baseline: 'SIXX'; r...
Dario, Have you solved your load problem? Dale On 03/18/2015 09:32 AM, Dario Trussardi via Glass wrote: > Ciao, > > into a cl...
Dale, > Dario, > > Have you solved your load problem? No. with the directly SIXX load i found the error into clean tODE. C...
Dario, I need to know pretty much exactly what you do when you load .. in my previous email, I asked for packages lists and transcripts fo lo...
Dale, into a clean tODE 3.1.0.6 i load only : GsDeployer bulkMigrate: [ Metacello new baseline: 'SIXX'; repository: 'gi...
Okay ... SIXX is refrencing the #stable version of XML Support which means that Monty's new stuff gets loaded and that is just wrong ... now t...
Ciao Dale, > Okay ... SIXX is refrencing the #stable version of XML Support which means that Monty's new stuff gets loaded and that is just ...
Dario, You can look at the issue that I reported[1] and look at the test results for SIXX on travis[2]. When the issue is closed and tests ar...
Dale, (A) i load the SIXX support with: GsDeployer bulkMigrate: [ Metacello new baseline: 'SIXX'; repository: 'gi...
Dario, You can lock a project at any time ... So you might do the following in the beginning of your load script: GsDeployer bulkMigrate: ...
Okay ... I can check that out easily enough ... I thought you were loading a bunch of other things again... Dale On 03/18/2015 11:06 AM, Dar...
Dale, you need more information? Thanks, Dario > Dale, > >> Dario, >> >> Have you solved your load p...
Dario, Please send a fresh list of package versions from the working system and failing system ... Presumably you are again getting the wr...
Hi Dario, I was planning to write a whole detailed post about how I finally manage to serialize and materialize using SIXX, with UTF8 and with...
Ciao Mariano, > Hi Dario, > > I was planning to write a whole detailed post about how I finally manage to serialize and materiali...