[Glass] Which is the latest Seaside I can load clean in Gemstone 3.1.0.6 ?

[Glass] Which is the latest Seaside I can load clean in Gemstone 3.1.0.6 ?

GLASS mailing list
Hi guys,

I am currently using Seaside 3.0.9 but I may want to migrate to 3.1. Do you know WHICH latest  Seaside 3.x is expected to work in 3.1.0.6?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [Glass] Which is the latest Seaside I can load clean in Gemstone 3.1.0.6 ?

GLASS mailing list
Mariano,

For github projects, you can look at the .travis.yml file to determine the platforms for which tests are run.

For the Seaside31 project, you'll see that 3.1.0.6 and 3.2.2 are being tested[1] and the implication is that Seaside3.1 _should_ run in 3.1.x and 3.2.x ...

If you wanted to know for sure that Seaside3.1 (or any other github project) works on a particular platform, you could ask Johan or I to add the platform to the .travis.yml file and from that point on tests will be run on travis and if the kill "build passing" bug on the readme page [2] is green, then the tests are running clean for all tested platforms...

Dale