[Glass] box2.squeakfoundation.org down ...

[Glass] box2.squeakfoundation.org down ...

GLASS mailing list
... or no apache2 running and then gsdevkit can not be installed,
because the installation script stops working. (not sure, but perhaps it
tries to load FFI stable)).

ConnectionTimedOut: Cannot connect to: 85.10.195.197:80
in /home/glass/gsDevKitHome/pharo/todeLoad.st

This is the second time I noticed errors like this when working heavily
with the installation process.

Perhaps a downloadable zip file is a pretty good alternative to this
multi-site-always-online-and-nothing-fails installation approach ?

Marten

--
Marten Feldtmann

Re: [Glass] box2.squeakfoundation.org down ...

GLASS mailing list
Marten,

I've opened an issue[1] for this one and it will be part of my upcoming
work on GsDevKitHome.

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/gsDevKitHome/issues/47