[Glass] commitOnAlmostOutOfMemoryDuring: within Seaside and not expiring session?

[Glass] commitOnAlmostOutOfMemoryDuring: within Seaside and not expiring session?

GLASS mailing list
Hi guys,

I am trying to do some export/import using SIXX from the web (Seaside). Since the graphs are large, I must use "MCPlatformSupport commitOnAlmostOutOfMemoryDuring:".
However, the problem is that with the first "System commitTransaction" my seaside session is kind of expired and redirected to the login page (and of course the task doesn't continue).
I have already had this need in the past...basically...I don't know how can I commit yet continue with my seaside session untouched.

Yes, I am using GLASS and it's default transaction management.

Thoughts?