[Glass] fastcgi package for Seaside 3.1

Gerhard Obermann
Hi,

Where can i get the Fast CGI package for GS 3.1 / Seaside 3.1.

Gerhard

Re: [Glass] fastcgi package for Seaside 3.1

Dale Henrichs-3
Gerhard,

It looks like the FastCGI Adaptor package was not ported to Seaside3.1 in favor of the Zinc adaptor ...

IIRC Johan (whose done bullk of port) is moving towards Zinc as his preferred server ...

If you are depending upon FastCGI, then I can help you do the port ...

Dale

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Gerhard Obermann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Where can i get the Fast CGI package for GS 3.1 / Seaside 3.1.

Gerhard

Re: [Glass] fastcgi package for Seaside 3.1

Johan Brichau-3
Hi guys,

I'm not dropping the Fastcgi adaptor at all. I was actually working on it but it's not published yet.
Zinc was just easier for testing.

Johan

On 20 Feb 2014, at 22:52, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

Gerhard,

It looks like the FastCGI Adaptor package was not ported to Seaside3.1 in favor of the Zinc adaptor ...

IIRC Johan (whose done bullk of port) is moving towards Zinc as his preferred server ...

If you are depending upon FastCGI, then I can help you do the port ...

Dale

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Gerhard Obermann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Where can i get the Fast CGI package for GS 3.1 / Seaside 3.1.

Gerhard

Re: [Glass] fastcgi package for Seaside 3.1

Gerhard Obermann
I loaded the package from http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/ss/
I only want to know if there is already a newer version.

After some small changes (SeasidePlatformSupport -> GRPlatform current)  its already working for me.

Gerhard