[Glass] restore backup problem

leodm
Hi all!

After make a restore from full backup, when I execute gslist command return seaside gem with status killed,

how can I change that status? or what is probably what I´m doing wrong?

thnks!

LEO

Re: [Glass] restore backup problem

Dale Henrichs-3
Leonardo,

When you restore from backup (are you using GemTools?) all of the user sessions are killed.

So after a restore you need to restart your seaside gems, etc. as you would if you had just restarted the stone ...

Dale

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Leonardo Andres De Marco <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all!

After make a restore from full backup, when I execute gslist command return seaside gem with status killed,

how can I change that status? or what is probably what I´m doing wrong?

thnks!

LEO

Re: [Glass] restore backup problem

leodm

Thnks Dale!

I'm doing from topaz command line; I´m going to try it out again today.

Leo