[Glass] seaside.gemstone.com has vanished from the internet

[Glass] seaside.gemstone.com has vanished from the internet

GLASS mailing list
Maybe not.  Its not redirecting to seaside.gemtalksystems.com so building things that refer to it (e.g. Seaside with the FasctCGI adaptor) isn't working.

I'm fixing the BaselineOfSeaside3 now to point to gemtalksystems.com but there are probably other affected projects too.

Re: [Glass] seaside.gemstone.com has vanished from the internet

GLASS mailing list
Thanks Paul!

This happened a year ago and I *thought* that I had cleaned up all of the references in the currently configs, but apparently not ... after a couple of days it reappeared, but we (GemTalk Systems) have no control over seaside.gemstone.com ....

It's a bit difficult to clean up references when the things are forwarded:)

So if you any experience problems related to seaside.gemstone.com please forward as much information as you can about what configuration was loading and what project/package failed ...

If you don't normally run with a Transcript visible, please do so now, since all of the useful information is recorded in the Transcript and a copy of the tranlog contents to an email to the GLASS list is all that is needed to to track down the configurations ...

I'll launch some of the travis tests from various github projects to try to flush out problems while seaside.gemtalksystems.com is unavailable...

Dale