[Glass] tODE: Add Project Entry 1 (first tODE video)

[Glass] tODE: Add Project Entry 1 (first tODE video)

Dale Henrichs-3
I've just published the first tODE video "tODE: Add Project Entry 1"[1].

Let me know if I need to make the font size smaller or larger .... the video is clear for me when I'm in full screen mode so let me know if it's clear for you...

Also comments and questions are welcome ...

Dale

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlB1B0wtX8c

Re: [Glass] tODE: Add Project Entry 1 (first tODE video)

Martin McClure-5
On 07/15/2014 06:03 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> I've just published the first tODE video "tODE: Add Project Entry 1"[1].
>
> Let me know if I need to make the font size smaller or larger .... the
> video is clear for me when I'm in full screen mode so let me know if
> it's clear for you...
>
> Also comments and questions are welcome ...
>
> Dale
>
> [1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlB1B0wtX8c

Thanks, Dale!

I find the type to be on the small side, but readable, in 720p or 1080p
(actually, I'm unable to see any difference between 720p and 1080p,
because it doesn't seem to want to display it any bigger than 720p)

Regards,

-Martin

Re: [Glass] tODE: Add Project Entry 1 (first tODE video)

Dale Henrichs-3
Thanks Martin ... not sure I know how to control the pixels produced ... QuickTime to iMove to YouTube and there aren't too many dials that I have been able to find:) I can control the font size, but the larger the font, the less information that can be shown on the screen.

Dale

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 6:23 PM, Martin McClure <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 07/15/2014 06:03 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
> I've just published the first tODE video "tODE: Add Project Entry 1"[1].
>
> Let me know if I need to make the font size smaller or larger .... the
> video is clear for me when I'm in full screen mode so let me know if
> it's clear for you...
>
> Also comments and questions are welcome ...
>
> Dale
>
> [1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlB1B0wtX8c

Thanks, Dale!

I find the type to be on the small side, but readable, in 720p or 1080p
(actually, I'm unable to see any difference between 720p and 1080p,
because it doesn't seem to want to display it any bigger than 720p)

Regards,

-Martin

Re: [Glass] tODE: Add Project Entry 1 (first tODE video)

Richard Sargent
Administrator
Dale Henrichs-3 wrote
I've just published the first tODE video "tODE: Add Project Entry 1"[1].

Let me know if I need to make the font size smaller or larger .... the
video is clear for me when I'm in full screen mode so let me know if it's
clear for you...
I just watched it last night. I used full-screen and it looked fine. (Full screen for me was full HD resolution.)