[Glass] tode - remote windows client installation

[Glass] tode - remote windows client installation

GLASS mailing list
When I try to create a Windows remote tOde Client I get an error (this
statement must be executed according to the documentation):

$ git clone [hidden email]:dalehenrich/tode
Cloning into 'tode'...
Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address
'192.30.252.131' to the list of known hosts.
Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

--
Marten Feldtmann

Re: [Glass] tode - remote windows client installation

GLASS mailing list
Marten,

This was indeed not corrected everywhere in the doc [1]. Please use:

For [hidden email] urls, github expects key authentication, for which your key would need to be added to the repo [2].

Johan