[Glass] tranlog generation speed

leodm
hi all!

I'm finally have a really nice cleanup script and backup running in crontab for maintenance.

The scripts run ok for weeks but now I appreciated that the tranlog generation is too fast for the cleanup script,
for example my script delete all tranlog files older than 3 days but I have a 16GB disk for tranlog files only and only
in half day already in 50% used!

Obviusly I can change the script to be more accurated but is normal this bitrate generation for tranlogs?

thnks in advance
Leo

[Glass] Fwd: tranlog generation speed

Dale Henrichs-3
new mailer and replied to sender instead of list ...