Glorp/Seaside BOF at ESUG?

jtuchel
I'd like to get in touch with people using Glorp with or without Seaside next week at ESUG. I have a few questions and problems I'd like to discuss with other people.

Anybody interested?

Organizers: is there a slot for BOFs planned, like we had in Cambridge?

Joachim

Re: Glorp/Seaside BOF at ESUG?

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi Joachim

Ask and we will make this possible :)

Stef

On 28 Aug 2017, at 16:03, Joachim Tuchel <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'd like to get in touch with people using Glorp with or without Seaside next week at ESUG. I have a few questions and problems I'd like to discuss with other people.

Anybody interested?

Organizers: is there a slot for BOFs planned, like we had in Cambridge?

Joachim

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Dolphin BOF at ESUG?

jgfoster
I’d like to visit with others who are using Dolphin.

James Foster

Re: Glorp/Seaside BOF at ESUG?

jtuchel
Hi Stef,

I will approach you on Monday. Or should I speak to somebody else?

Joachim