Glorp on Pharo 4

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Craig,

I've Glorp working with Pharo 4 and NBSQlite3 now without any problem.
That's why it is now also in the config browser.

As you see from the repo I restructured a bit the "Glorp" package
to dig deeper into it and hopefully find the time updating the port
once I have access to the VW code. Will update the config in the next
available time slot.

According to Alan Glorp is now relicensed to MIT thanks to Nial Ross
and it would make sense to bring the Pharo port up to date.

Thanks
T.

Re: Glorp on Pharo 4

Adventurer
Torsten,

Can you tell me which packages you needed, and what you did  to get this working?  I've been trying to get it working with Postgres, but I'm not married to the database engine.

Craig

Re: Glorp on Pharo 4

stepharo
Hi torsten

thanks for your energy and push!
People around me :) Olivier and Guille are planning their work on databases.
Guille started to hack an API.

Stef