Glorp v130 call for testing

alistairgrant
Hi Everyone,

I've merged the changes in:

- Glorp-HerbyVojcik.127 and
- Glorp-AlistairGrant.129

into Glorp-AlistairGrant.130

127 and 129 were both based on 126, but had diverged.  This brings
them back together.

The new version can be loaded using #development, e.g.:

Gofer it
  smalltalkhubUser: 'DBXTalk' project: 'Glorp';
  configuration;
  load.

(#ConfigurationOfGlorp asClass project version: #development) load.

If you are using Glorp, I'd appreciate it if you could test this and
let me know if there are any problems.

Herby? :-)

Thanks,
Alistair

Re: Glorp v130 call for testing

alistairgrant
Hi Everyone,

There haven't been any complaints about the merged version, and Glorp
fails to load #development on Pharo 7, so I'm planning to update
ConfigurationOfGlorp to:

- Work on Pharo7 when given the #development symbolic version
- Make Glorp-AlistairGrant.130 the stable version - up from
Glorp-HerbyVojcik.127.

If I don't hear any objections in the next couple of days I'll make the change.

Cheers,
Alistair

On 1 December 2017 at 13:46, Alistair Grant <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> There haven't been any complaints about the merged version, and Glorp
> fails to load #development on Pharo 7, so I'm planning to update
> ConfigurationOfGlorp to:
>
> - Work on Pharo7 when given the #development symbolic version
> - Make Glorp-AlistairGrant.130 the stable version - up from
> Glorp-HerbyVojcik.127.
>
> If I don't hear any objections in the next couple of days I'll make the change.

I haven't heard any objections, so... ConfigurationOfGlorp-AlistairGrant.63:

- Promote Glorp-AlistairGrant.130 to stable
- Add Pharo 7 support to #development symbolic version

Cheers,
Alistair