Going from Domite to Silk (was: Re: [amber-lang] Domite at: aSelector shows up as nil)

1 message Options

Going from Domite to Silk (was: Re: [amber-lang] Domite at: aSelector shows up as nil)

Herby Vojčík
Jörg Rade wrote:
> Hi Herby,
>
> thanks for your answer and I appreciate the recommendation!
>
> I'll look at silk again when I start polishing my code.

In fact this can be done in very small steps. Silk is subclass of
Domite, so you can swap any `Domite` with `Silk` in your code and it
should just work. Once you have swapped all of them, you can start to
use Silk's API instead (like, `'#navigator' asSilk` instead of `Silk at:
'#navigator', or `Silk DIV` instead of `Domite newElement: 'div'`).

> Best regards
> Jörg

Herby