Good FFI examles?

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Hello all,

I am slowly getting access to metadata that I need to use to create structure definitions. Are there any good examples of FFI with complex structures, particularly with structs containing other structs as fields?

Bill

Re: Good FFI examles?

johnmci
Well you'll find that in the FFI calls in Sophie for doing macintosh file navigation services.

On 2009-12-06, at 1:23 PM, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am slowly getting access to metadata that I need to use to create structure definitions. Are there any good examples of FFI with complex structures, particularly with structs containing other structs as fields?
>
> Bill

John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>   Twitter:  squeaker68882

Re: Good FFI examles?

Schwab,Wilhelm K
John,

Thanks!  I see lots of pointers to structs; will leaving off the * create a directly embedded copy of a struct?

Bill

On 2009-12-06, at 1:23 PM, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am slowly getting access to metadata that I need to use to create structure definitions. Are there any good examples of FFI with complex structures, particularly with structs containing other structs as fields?
>
> Bill

John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>   Twitter:  squeaker68882

Re: Good FFI examles?

johnmci
Sorry don't know the answer to that, try it?