Good Moose Dojo

Anne Etien
Hi,

We (part of the Rmod Inria team from Lille) worked quite well this afternoon during the Moose dojo:
- we closed 7 bugs
- we corrected more than 120 warnings thanks to APIEvolutioner (from Andre Hora), SmallLint and CriticsBrowser
- we migrated the graphics of Ozone to Pharo 3.0 using APIEvolutioner without knowing anything on Glamour, Mondrian and Roassal just looking how the different API evolved.
- we started to migrate Torch to Pharo 3.0 but it is not yet finished (at all).

And it seems that we didn't brake everything while fixing the rest ;o)
So thanks to everyone.
Next Moose Dojo in Lille is in March 7th.

Anne

Re: [rmod] Good Moose Dojo

Stéphane Ducasse
It shows that together this is much more fun.
Well done.
Stef

On 14 Feb 2014, at 18:56, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We (part of the Rmod Inria team from Lille) worked quite well this afternoon during the Moose dojo:
> - we closed 7 bugs
> - we corrected more than 120 warnings thanks to APIEvolutioner (from Andre Hora), SmallLint and CriticsBrowser
> - we migrated the graphics of Ozone to Pharo 3.0 using APIEvolutioner without knowing anything on Glamour, Mondrian and Roassal just looking how the different API evolved.
> - we started to migrate Torch to Pharo 3.0 but it is not yet finished (at all).
>
> And it seems that we didn't brake everything while fixing the rest ;o)
> So thanks to everyone.
> Next Moose Dojo in Lille is in March 7th.
>
> Anne

Re: [rmod] Good Moose Dojo

abergel
Weil done indeed! And thanks for the report

Alexandre

> Le 14-02-2014 à 15:20, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> It shows that together this is much more fun.
> Well done.
> Stef
>
>> On 14 Feb 2014, at 18:56, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We (part of the Rmod Inria team from Lille) worked quite well this afternoon during the Moose dojo:
>> - we closed 7 bugs
>> - we corrected more than 120 warnings thanks to APIEvolutioner (from Andre Hora), SmallLint and CriticsBrowser
>> - we migrated the graphics of Ozone to Pharo 3.0 using APIEvolutioner without knowing anything on Glamour, Mondrian and Roassal just looking how the different API evolved.
>> - we started to migrate Torch to Pharo 3.0 but it is not yet finished (at all).
>>
>> And it seems that we didn't brake everything while fixing the rest ;o)
>> So thanks to everyone.
>> Next Moose Dojo in Lille is in March 7th.
>>
>> Anne

Re: Good Moose Dojo

Tudor Girba-2
I like this energy. Thank you!

What exactly is Ozone?

Doru

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 6:56 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

We (part of the Rmod Inria team from Lille) worked quite well this afternoon during the Moose dojo:
- we closed 7 bugs
- we corrected more than 120 warnings thanks to APIEvolutioner (from Andre Hora), SmallLint and CriticsBrowser
- we migrated the graphics of Ozone to Pharo 3.0 using APIEvolutioner without knowing anything on Glamour, Mondrian and Roassal just looking how the different API evolved.
- we started to migrate Torch to Pharo 3.0 but it is not yet finished (at all).

And it seems that we didn't brake everything while fixing the rest ;o)
So thanks to everyone.
Next Moose Dojo in Lille is in March 7th.

Anne

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Good Moose Dojo

Nicolas Anquetil

A tool to break circular dependencies between packages and propose a layered organization.
It is based on some heuristics
It is the work of Jannik Laval

nicolas

PS I believe he used to write it oZone :-)

On 02/15/2014 10:53 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
[...]

Nicolas Anquetil -- RMod research team (Inria)

Re: Good Moose Dojo

jannik laval

Thank you for all the work !

We (part of the Rmod Inria team from Lille) worked quite well this afternoon during the Moose dojo:
- we closed 7 bugs
- we corrected more than 120 warnings thanks to APIEvolutioner (from Andre Hora), SmallLint and CriticsBrowser
- we migrated the graphics of Ozone to Pharo 3.0 using APIEvolutioner without knowing anything on Glamour, Mondrian and Roassal just looking how the different API evolved.

I need to know how to use that.
Is there a doc somewhere ?

- we started to migrate Torch to Pharo 3.0 but it is not yet finished (at all).

And it seems that we didn't brake everything while fixing the rest ;o)
So thanks to everyone.
Next Moose Dojo in Lille is in March 7th.

Hum, I will try to come,
Jannik

Anne

~~Jannik Laval~~
École des Mines de Douai
Enseignant-chercheur
http://www.jannik-laval.eu
http://car.mines-douai.fr/

Re: Good Moose Dojo

Andre Hora

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 2:03 PM, jannik laval <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for all the work !

We (part of the Rmod Inria team from Lille) worked quite well this afternoon during the Moose dojo:
- we closed 7 bugs
- we corrected more than 120 warnings thanks to APIEvolutioner (from Andre Hora), SmallLint and CriticsBrowser
- we migrated the graphics of Ozone to Pharo 3.0 using APIEvolutioner without knowing anything on Glamour, Mondrian and Roassal just looking how the different API evolved.

I need to know how to use that.
Is there a doc somewhere ?

Hello Jannik,
which explains the idea of the tool.

To try, you can download any image with the name finishing in APIEvolutionMiner here:

For example, this image contains the history of Moose:

regards,