Goodies for Dolphin 5

1 message Options

Goodies for Dolphin 5

Ian Bartholomew-10
I've added a Goodies 5 page to my web site (http://www.iandb.org.uk) which
contains a link to a zip file containing all my current D5 goodies.  It's
all a bit temporary but it's the best I can do at the moment.  Tidy code,
documentation, a proper distribution file and individual web pages will have
to come later.:-)

DSDN will be added soon but I've got to confer with Bill first (and do a bit
more testing).

Feel free to mail me with any problems, bugs, suggestions or abuse.

--
Ian
Due to spamming the reply-to address may only be valid for the next few