Goodies updated - 29-Jul-2002

Bob Jarvis
Yep, again.  This time I changed the PrintingNotepad app to print tabs
correctly, and added two little utility packages (MVP Base
Extensions.pac and UserLibraryExtensions.pac) to hold some methods
added to base classes.

Share and enjoy.

Re: Goodies updated - 29-Jul-2002

Costas
Hi Bob,

What is the URL for this?

Thanks,

Costas

[hidden email] (Costas) wrote in message news:<[hidden email]>...

> Hi Bob,
>
> What is the URL for this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Costas
>
> On 29 Jul 2002 13:45:36 -0700, [hidden email] (Bob Jarvis) wrote:
>
> >Yep, again.  This time I changed the PrintingNotepad app to print tabs
> >correctly, and added two little utility packages (MVP Base
> >Extensions.pac and UserLibraryExtensions.pac) to hold some methods
> >added to base classes.

http://www.nls.net/mp/jarvis/bob/dolphingoodies.htm

That's twice in a row I've forgotten to post the URL.  Maybe I should
go for the hat trick?  (:-}

Share and enjoy.