Google Dev Days Belgium

philippeback

I've an hour slot on Nov 15 to show Amber.

What are the strong points we can show ?

Other things being presented are Dart, Polymer, Meteor among others.

Phil

Re: Google Dev Days Belgium

Hannes Hirzel
A strong point of Amber is that it may act as a _glue_ language to
integrate various types of libraries.

--Hannes